Testing Center Policies & Procedures
Please arrive 15-20 minutes BEFORE your scheduled appointment time.
Doors and Elevators for Test Center open at 7:30 am Monday-Saturday.
- TSA,BPA,FAMS,TOEFL, I-9, ETC. : 15 minutes
- CBP, FBI, I-9, ETC.: 15 minutes
- ISO, Comira, Kryterion, and NCCT Testers: 15 minutes
- NTN Testers: NO GRACE PERIOD, Please arrive early
- Castle Testing: 15 minutes
Please understand you will not be allowed to test and/or process your I-9 if you are not on time or within your grace period. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Testing Center provides lockers for your convenience.
🛑 Please do not enter Suite without a mask. 🛑
It is a ***REQUIREMENT*** to wear a mask in our facility. To be clear — No mask; No Service. In addition, you must maintain a 6-foot distance between other clients.
Your temperature will be taken before your testing or service.
Due to COVID-19, please be patient during the registration process.
Due to Covid-19, office hours may change. Testers will be notified as soon as possible.
While testing, testers with any COVID symptoms, i.e., coughing, sneezing, etc., will be asked to leave.
Inside the testing room you are not allowed
- Jackets: (I.E. cardigans, hoodies, sweaters, coats, shawls, and vest)
- Phones: (must be turned off not on vibrate)
- Watches: (that includes non-smart watches)
- Any electronic devices
- Hats: (unless for religious purpose)
- Loose paper: (I.E. receipts, printed emails, and notes)
- Pens, Pencils, and Erasers
- Water & Food may be stored in the lockers
Test Center provides candidates with scratch paper, pencils, and calculators if your test allows it.
Noise Cancelling Headphones are on each desk and Noise Cancelling Earplugs are available upon request.
There is absolutely no talking inside testing room unless speaking to the proctor and please make sure you whisper while doing so!
What you need to know/bring for your I-9
List A (one document) ( MUST BE ORIGINALS)
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Employment Authorization Card
- Foreign Passport w/ Form I-94
- Foreign Passport containing a Form I-551
or List B and C (one from each list) (MUST BE ORIGINALS)
- Drivers License
- ID Card
- Current School ID Card ( must be for current year, and have a picture)
- Voters Registration Card
- U.S. Military Card
- MMD Card
- Native American tribal document
- Drivers License issued by a Canadian government authority
- Social Security Card ( must be unrestricted)
- Certification of Birth Abroad by U.S. Department of State
- Certification of Report of Birth
- Birth Certificate issued by state
- U.S. Citizen ID Card ( Form I-197)
- ID Card for USE of Resident Citizen in the U.S. ( form I-179)